The boaters and seamen converging on San Francisco Bay this weekend for Fleet Week and the America’s Cup could very well come up against large obstacles — humpback whales.
The whales have been spotted over the past two weeks gallivanting just outside the Golden Gate and, in several cases, venturing inside the bay, raising concerns that there could be a collision.
- n90o0ry likes this
- chelseamakai reblogged this from oceanpersonforlife
- sbyswgentlemenscigarsociety likes this
- nicoleeebadamiii likes this
- oceanpersonforlife reblogged this from americascup
- zackgross likes this
- fapenciaequisde likes this
- lifeasatowel reblogged this from americascup
- lifenevertastedsogood reblogged this from puma
- falloutof likes this
- thejuanout likes this
- americascup reblogged this from puma
- puma posted this